State FFA Secretary, Jared Mack – 2017 SP Grad
Retiring Address titled: “How Will You Be Recognize”
Swine Production (Placement) Proficiency Winner
Olivia Davis – EMD Pork LLC
WI FFA Virtual Talent Competition
For the first time ever, Wisconsin FFA is going to host a virtual talent competition. We are excited about this opportunity for FFA members to showcase their talents and be a part of this virtual event.
Here are the details….
1. Make sure to read the detailed instructions on how to submit an audition. [Click Here for instructions]
2. Make sure to complete and upload the OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM [PDF Click Here, WORD Click Here] and the audition on the Google Drive.
3. Deadline for submitting entries is the end of the day June 19, 2020.
4. WI FFA plans to highlight the top talent performances on Friday, June 26
5. Final results of the talent competition will be announced during the Wisconsin FFA Online Convention July 6-10, 2020